Sunday, March 7, 2010

Save my nails!

was bored and got nothing better to do so i coloured my nails like this!
nice or not??
actually i just used all the almost similar nail colours that i owned from Etude and transformed into this
the main reason of this whole thing is to save my cracked nails and because my CNY nails are already cacated with new grown nails, it's time to paint a fresh one!!

new cracked nails on my lefty, just started i guess
and i did not save this one.. haha :P
too lazy to and not so serious though
cracked nails on righty.
I've been saving this nail since January. this crack is actually near/on my nail bed and now has grown so much already. i can cut it without any pain or bleeding now, but still not ready to cut this yet. i do not want to have shorts nail after saving for so long, might as well save it again!
and if you cut one you have to cut all, isn't it weird to have all long nails and 1 short one??
ok la, maybe not weird but i just don't want to!!

clearer view of the crack! it's like got split ends
so basically this is what i've learn from the Internet on how to save my cracked nails.
it works quite well for me. but after saving you don't purposely go and ripped it off la!! of course it is not as strong as your original nails. and hello my dear, it is a cracked nails okay!
i just cut some tissue to a size which fits my nails and of course covered my cracked area. you can use toilet paper too. i've tried using that before.
after cutting and fitting, put the tissue aside first. Press the cracked area down to obtain a smooth surface, then paint it with a transparent nail polish. I used strengthener.
place the tissue you had cut earlier onto the cracked part/the part you want to cover and simply press it, then paint it again with transparent polish. it will be something like this in my picture.
Well, of course you can still see a tissue hidden there until you painted it with a colour nail polish :D

this is my end result!!

---------------------------------------------------
a little girl donating money to the SSPCA- Sarawak Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
for more info please click through this
i've always donated whenever i visit the Spring.
if you see this, do donate ya, a little is better than none :)
our support can make a difference!!
or
you can make a donation via donation form, cheque and online donation
and can receive a tax deductible receipt for your donation too.
your kind donation save lives of hundreds of animals under that shelter.
or
you can even fulfill their wish list by donating old/used towel, collar, animal shampoo or stuff that your pet no longer uses. you can also donate some newspapers, boxes and dog food too
just click on the wish list link here to see what they wishes for.
thank you! :)

No comments: