Friday, March 26, 2010

LOVE brother!!

huaaa.. i just heart my bro!
know why??
he always there to help me do stuff that i dont want to do..
im being an evil sister! XD
no! i never torture him can.
he do this on his free will
.
i felt that sometimes nobody loves me
nobody cares for me
nobody shower me with love
it's true!!
my mom often order me to do this and that and obviously never love me!! sad story but true! she only care bout my sister and my brother! for me is a burden or something!! FML max.. suey lo, what to do :(
and she always threaten me to do stuff but not them.. HELLO!! im also your daughter!! not slave
if i dont do so, then she start to nag and complain me doing nothing. they also do nothing what! at least i got do some la, why dont you ask them to help out a bit.
example this morning, she asked me to cut cucumbers to make pickles for my grandma ( going to graveyard tomorrow and that is one of her favourite food)
After that she ordered me to smash roasted peanuts into powder form, (another fav food for grandma) which my brother take over :P
i do not want to do that, as is not an easy job la, why dont find someone who is bigger in size and have much more energy! ok la, it is not hard either, just smash it using a granite mortar, and the mortar is heavy lo. i just dont want to do this for once! why dont order sister to do so?? she so free also what!! somemore grandma super sayang her last time. and i did all those 'hell' money paper folding leh. haiya!! it is not fair la. they didnt do anything and grandma is ours not mine only!
.
now move on to my sister!
yes! she never liked me.. this is what she said when we quarrel!
always put on a fight with me one.. for no reason also can fight! crazy!!
and i hate her attitude! so BKS!! always use foul language to scold me, not only me, everyone!
she always can disturb me while i cannot. and her disturb is so rude and rough one.. confirm make me oceh(blueblack)/injure me. and when i disturb her back, like talking something stupid to her or when shes playing games and i kepo a bit, 95% she will scold me or say you dont regret if i disturb u back later in BKS tone!!!
walaueh!! am your sister lah! cant you be more polite??
she often laughed at me that i am single for years.. grrr!!
.
Anyway, this post suppose to be me saying how much i love my bro..
i love him that much. -_______-
hehe
thank you for smashing peanuts! i heart you!!
but sometimes not, why? i dont know.
he is growing up and sometimes his tone is very rude! bo kuan but at least better than my sis! he still respects me! :D i should be happy!!
oh well, rebellious starts soon.
.
have to wake up super early tomorrow
hopefully i can sleep early and my panda eyes getting lighter!
bless me!!
:)

No comments: