Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Fair Princess

As known as Princess Returning Pearl
or
I've been watching this drama again recently. Ever watches this when i was 8 years old, year 1998.
woah!! very nostalgic!!
My local TV show now played this movie and seduces me to watch this and now makes me wanna watch it all over again!!
haha i've forgotten some of the stories anyway
thats why i wanna watch again :p
picture of them!
there is this one guy i admire throughout the drama! haha
my very first tv love!! i think.. :p
guess who??
NOT the emperor of course!

nah! between them..
.
.
.
.
.
.
tadaa!!~

not her, it's HIM!!
hahahahahhaa!! funny? no??
i think it's funny la!! i dont know why an 8 year old child like me will admire him!! is he handsome?? LOL
maybe his acting skills seduces me! hahahaha

here!
this one much better! hansamu desu! :D
okla!! i ever thought that he is handsome!!

haha but this one very kongbu!! so fierce
with no hair! XD

with hair!!
modern ones!
.
.
.
.without hair!!
very cute hor!!
and another one!
can go compare him in his ancient chinese look and modern ones! which one better??!
.
OK! end of bo liao post!!
probably the most wu liao ones ever!
i just wanna tell people i like him!! LOL
.
you can go admire him now!! :P
we share share~ hahah
.
*pictures are from google search*

No comments: