Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mom's birthday

Late post but anyway

Happy Birthday Mom

had dinner at this Shuang Tian chinese restaurant at BDC area

Im happy and i ate a lot! my fav is the 'Ojien', oyster pancake??

well, soft shell crab is not so nice that night. i dont know! it's still the same ol' cooking method. fried. very crispy. maybe i dont like dipping it in chilli sauce but i asked for mayo but still dont really fancy it. unlike last time, we used to rob* those crispy softshell crab and nom nom them as fast as we can. oh well! maybe it was me. i've changed! my apetite :P



me! before food.

look like i just got poisoned!!

someone help me!

parents


one and only dishes i managed to capture

very hungry maa.. lazy to take picture. somemore my hp sotsot teh liao. take one pic have to wait for so long to take another one. si beh lag!!


my sis drinking tea


me drinking tea!

and bro was amazed! he was stun by my hero Lina


me drinking tea again!

cannot??

i want to post you cannot say dont want

vain


i think this is nice even though it's shaky but she asked me to retake as she complained she looks ugly



nah! after act cute!

me with my big mouth gulping down honeydew
.
after meal i go home and sleep
haha
---------------------------------
RANDOM:

Roselle flower! it's eatable
something like plum
and it is sweet!
my aunt bought this from Shanghai if not mistaken
.
.
.
and
.
.
.
this
.
.
is
.
Hsiang's favourite!!
.
.
.
taadaa~
.

hmm.. do you like that huh? huh ? **
or prefer this??
i know you like both la!
dont be shy!
meng nan o!!
XD
must go get one kay!!
haha

No comments: